I have returned in 2010

Feeling somber. To write agian seems long lost.  I can't seem to allow myself that freedom.

I am here. I am doing fairly well. I have my needs met and some wants covered.  That is all of great value to me.  My spiritual hunger is well fortified and I do not thirst, for I drink from the living waters. 

I still am not over this dreaded cold or actually a cleans of my body.  I look forward to the spring and warming air that comes too. I pray that the spring will linger long into the summer and when summer is here, it lingers to a slow fall to winter.  Ah, there will be a time where the seasons won't be so harsh.  The global turbulence will falter away and all will be peaceable. 

When the world will be at peace.

Until then I ask my heavenly Father, Jehovah, to help me gain endurance of the times we are in.  To endure the young people who see no future and the older ones who still demand the old standard or else....... else what?  I can not change these things.  I can uphold the old standards to the best and even work on upholding Gods standards but I can not change more than myself.  If I remain in my own works of good and others follow, then I have helped others choose to change.  I can remind others that there are good and better standards but if their choice is not that, then I can only avoid their presence or company with the explanation of why and how we could change that situation or compromise. 
Same with my siblings. They have chosen to avoid my presence but without explanation.  How can anyone do better if they are not given a chance to do different. 
Sometimes it seems better to give up. 
Alas, here I am writing again, that is an improvement.  More Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog