Just in time

Here now I have got it in writing that I will have the other 2 acres and I have bought 23 large round bales of Alfalfa hay. I am feeding my horses Pureena "Charge" with a 12% sweet feed, wheat bran, corn and soybean oil. I will see what happens in the next 60 days. I will be working on my shelter and hope to get a goat and chicken shed up soon. I don't want a lot, just a few! I want to be able to make Biosa MicroFarm work. Organic includes Compost.
I have all 4 of my dogs Licenced, tagged and registered with the city and NAIS.
I cut back from 5 horses to 3, if gas goes up again, I may need them for transpertation.
I would like to get my 4 goats back, that was my largest investment.
I'd like to have about 6 Light Brown Leghorns and 6 Dark Brown Leghorns, show stock.
A buck meat rabbit and 2 does for rabbit meat.
That would make good compost for the garden next spring.
Be certified as Sustainably Organic.
I could be self sufficient and not need alot of money.
Hey, St. Jo, thats all I am asking.
Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog