Animal control or DIscrimination???

Prejugdice and Discrimination???
It is so stupid the way things are up here. There is a woman who is leasing 2 acres and has 3 horses but because the man wants to pick on ME, he complains about MY animals and not hers. Animal control, part of the health department, comes to tell me I have to clean up the poop every day and then I have to send it out of the city each week. I told them that it was going to be composted and would be dirt by the end of the week. No, no, they say it has got to go. Now, the lady leasing the 2 acres has a lot of horse manure and does not even have to rake it down from piles to keep the flies out of it. Mine has to be 100 feet from his house and hers is just 60+ feet from mine and his. If I were to call in a complaint like the man has for me, then they might DO something. They don't see it as "We have a health problem with horse poop within 100 feet of homes, lets take care of ALL of it." They just pick on the one whom is phoned in. Now that lady is talking about getting another horse to put on the 2 acres and no one else cares.
The goats' poop was small and round and spread naturally, just like the bunny poop and deer poop. I fussed at one officer and told her that deer had been on this part of the property, not the goats and the other was rabbit poop, who would pick up their manure? She said Iwas getting a little bit technical.
"Ya Think?"
I told her that I use Biosa and she didn't give a poop what it was. She wrote me up for manure that was only 18 hours old because she said it looked like it was 3 days old, I told her that biosa was just that fast on decomposing it and there were no flies or larvee in it where 3 days old would have smelled bad and had maggots in it. I think that was too much poop to think about for her. So I have 5 citations for not cleaning up manure every 24 hours and I will have to speak to the judge about it. My dogs eat the bokoshi and their poop is gone in 48 hours. So I don't have to do much with it.
Seems animal control is at a loss. At least my animals give a sh!t!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog